cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
bhongLC
Level 2
28 19 0 2
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Solved!

HP DM4-30099 LA Beats

HP Recommended

HOW CAN I ABLE TO DOwnload and save all of device drivers in MY USB FLASH DRIVE BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH CLEAN INSTALL OF MY NEW WINDOWS 7 OS TO MY HP PAVILION DM4-3099LA? PLS HELP ME....TNX!

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DavidPK
Level 18
49,520 49,455 9,902 16,866
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Click the Start Menu, open Computer and double-click Local Disk C - you should see a folder called swsetup.  This will contain all the driver installers and practically all of the software installers for your notebook so just copy this to your USB drive.

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

bhongLC
Author
Level 2
28 19 0 2
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
thank you so much Mr. DPK for your great help..til next time..have a nice day ahead!
0 Kudos
DavidPK
Level 18
49,520 49,455 9,902 16,866
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You're welcome and have a great day yourself :generic:

All the best,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

0 Kudos
bhongLC
Author
Level 2
28 19 0 2
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
dear DPK,
Good day! I successfully changed my OS to english but my problem is that two of my USB port is not working I need to download device driver software, where can I get it? pls help me..awaiting yours..
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation