Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
LacebKhooly Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVY 17 Leap Motion SE NB PC BROKEN LEFT HINGE

HP ENVY 17 Leap Motion SE NB P
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

My HP has had a hinge failure.  I purchased it less than a year ago and it has been giving my problems for a few months now. When you open or close the lid, the bottom casing literally splits apart. There is some broken plastic piece inside. I would really hope there is a resolution for this?

Thanks,

Laceb

3 REPLIES
Retired Omar-E
Retired
10015 119 416
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@LacebKhooly

‎Thank you for using HP Support Forum. I have brought your issue to the appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post ( serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with the Forum's private messaging please click here to learn more.

Thank you,
Omar

I Work for HP
0 Kudos
Tawnyh Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

I have the same issue with the same computer. I am not sure how to get it fixed.

It is also a HP ENVY Leap Motion SE NB PC and it is also the left hinge that is broken. It borke also within a year after I purchased the computer. I have been using it like it is but I am afraid it is going to completly break or affect by computers operation eventually so I would like to have it fixed.

Thank-you-

Tawnyh

0 Kudos
7994 124 590
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Tawnyh

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation