Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Ocopot Tutor
Tutor
11 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVY TS 17 Notebook PC Windows 10 upgrade problems ???

HP ENVY TS 17 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Are there any issues with upgrading my HP ENVY TS 17 Notebook PC  with 64bit windows 8.1 to windows 10 ??? Do i even want to upgrade ?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
37033 5585 9626
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVY TS 17 Notebook PC Windows 10 upgrade problems ???

Well it is free if you upgrade by midnight tomorrow and after that is going to cost. I personally have had no real issues with Windows 10 on any computer that originally came with Windows 8 or 8.1. However, if you have the switchable graphics it has created lots of issues for other people so if you have that stay away from Windows 10. Otherwise I would say do it. 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation