Note on archived topics.
09-13-2016 02:50 AM
I want to know the possibility to upgrade RAM capacity for my NoteBook PC.
HP ENVY notebook 4-1002tx
If possible (required slots are available), what is compatible RAM hardware ?
where to buy in Netherlands ?
09-13-2016 03:00 AM
Firstly I don't know where to buy in the Netherlands. I think there are many computer shops in your countries. Nack to your main question, your machine has two memory module slots
DDR3-1600MHz single channel support
DDR3-1333MHz single channel support (DDR3-1600 downgrade to 1333)
Supports up to 16384-GB of system RAM
Supports the following configurations:
● 2048-MB total system memory (2048×1)
● 4096-MB total system memory (2048×2)
● 4096-MB total system memory (4096×1)
● 6144-MB total system memory (2048×1 + 4096×1)
● 8192-MB total system memory (4096×2)
● 8192-MB total system memory (8192×1)
● 12288-MB total system memory (8192×1 + 4096×1)
● 16384-MB total system memory (8192×2)
The third manual of the following link shows you part number, RAM specs and how to add/replace RAM
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.