Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
cbwillia Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Elite x2 1012 G1 BSoD

HP Elite x2 1012 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Elite x2 1012 G1 Support - HP Support Center:

The tablet BSoD twice today:

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.  We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. (0% complete)

If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error: UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION"

Where can I find the collected error info?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES
Teacher
Teacher
72 4 16
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Elite x2 1012 G1 BSoD

there is no way to view the collected error repaor, However to fix  the issue you can,

With your computer off, press power button and then press the ESC key multiple times

Start Up Menu will come up

Click in the Key F11 System recovery

Your Recovery is Loading Filles and show the program.

Try a restore to go back to a previous date or try the system recovery / minimised image recovery to bring pc back to defaults

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.
0 Kudos
cbwillia Honor Student
Honor Student
4 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Elite x2 1012 G1 BSoD

Thanks for your response.

The results of the F11 option:

"Recovery

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

A required device isn't connectected or cant't be accessed

Error code: 0xc0000225

You'ii need to use recoverytools.  If you don't have any installaion media (like a disc or USB device), contact your PC administrator or PC/Devoce manufacturer."

How can I get the installation device?

0 Kudos
Teacher
Teacher
72 4 16
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Elite x2 1012 G1 BSoD

Call in to HP support and they will provide you with the recovery media

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation