Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
adminryan Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Elite x2 1012 G1 SCCM R2 1607 PXE issue

Elite x2 1012 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently upgrade SCCM 2012 R2 to 1607. Ever since I have been unable to PXE boot Elite x2 1012 G1 tablets. I can do Probooks no problem. This UEFI thing is really messing me up. Nothing changed in DHCP. The Distribution POint is a 2012 R2 server, so I know that support PXE for UEFI. I am using Realtek USB FE Family Controller v 10.13.1115.2016 in the x64 Boot Image. The Boot Image version is 10.0.14393.0. I see the NBP file being downloaded successfully, quickly blips to another message, and goes back to the BIOS screen. I am using the USB dongle N7P47AA. Any advice? Is anyone doing this successfully? Thank you.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation