Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ProudOwner Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy 15-J151NR LEFT HINGE broken from Base Enclosure

HP Envy 15-J151NR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I loved HP computers for their latest components and I have multiple computers in different sizes. But this Envy 15-J151NR is really bad design and broke the left hinge off the base enclosure causing the enclosure to raise up and cause gap between enclosure and top cover! Hinge on the display side is holding fine, I bought this notebook in MAY 2014 and it is out of warranty!

I would appreciate and continue my love to HP computers, if HP can offer to replace the base enclosure at no cost!

Hope HP support can respond ASAP since this issue needs to be covered via some sort of recall to compensate the design flaw!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation