cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Elizabeth-T
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Envy 17 Screen Problem

HP Recommended

Hello,

So my laptop is an HP Envy 17t-3200.

I powered it on this morning to find the screen like this:

IMG_4862.jpg

I haven't made any changes to my laptop and as far as I know it hasn't updated recently. I powered it off normally last night and It sat on my kitchen table until this morning. There isn't any physical damage to it as I have already checked. If anyone could help me figure this out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
BHK6
Retired
Retired
5,476 6,075 340 870
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Elizabeth-T,

Welcome to the HPCommunity, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

The issue with the display screen does seem like it could be a hardware issue. Start by doing a Hard Reset to see if a clean restart gets it going again. What version of operating system are you using?

Thank you,

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation