cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
oARKITEKo
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy Keyboard Stops Working

Hp Envy TS 15 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The keyboard runs fine for a little while then it locks up.  I am honestly surprised its working right now.  I've tried to troubleshoot it with information I've found online with no luck.  I am trying to avoid a system restore/factory reset.  I have tried turning off the computer, unplugging the a/c cable, removing the battery, holding the power button for 20seconds, reassembling and rebooting.  No luck.  I've made sure neither sticky keys nor filter keys are on.  I have tried plenty of options and none seem to work.  Please help.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
16,541 17,373 956 2,198
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy Keyboard Stops Working

Welcome to the HP Forums! I read your post on the HP Support Forums and wanted to reach out to you. 

I see your keyboard is not working correctly on your HP ENVY TouchSmart 15 Notebook.  Here is some things to try start under the set keyboard language settings.

Have you tried to uninstall the Keyboard under the Device Manager?

Then proceed with the BIOS under the above document.

Let me know how this goes.

Click the Thumbs up to give me a Kudos high five, just to say thanks for trying.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation