cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
aryaan
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy M6-K025DX BLACK SCREEN

HP Envy M6-K025DX
Windows 8

Hello everyone!

I just bought a new machine HP Envy M6-K025DX and after just two days usage i faced a problem of disappearing my display.

I went through various experiements like holding on the power button for about 30-60 seconds and the restarting laptop etc but all in vain. Power LED / wifi ligh / drives LED comes on, laptops gets started all times, sounds , USB plug in sounds etc works fine BUT NO DISPLAY.

very ofetn my laptop turns on well and works fine with display once it gets started, but as i turns it off, problem occurs everytime i turns it on.

Can anyboy identidy the problem and advise me the best possible solution?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 715 1,905
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy M6-K025DX BLACK SCREEN

Hi @aryaan

I grasp that if your notebook starts properly and works fine, but if you shut it down and restart the display is blank but you can hear it boot up.

Here is  a link to Troubleshooting problems with notebook displays (Windows 8, Windows 7).

Have you ran the HP Support Assistant  to aid with HP updates?

Have you done all your Windows updates?

If the issue should still remain, please contact HP support for assistance. They can remotely access your system to help locate and resolve difficulties.

Please call our technical support at 800 474 6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get a support number for your region.

World Wide Phone Support

Sparkles1

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation