Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tonyabov Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy TS m7 lid broken at hinge; need repair

HP Envy 17 m7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I need repair in my laptop and need instructions on how to send to HP.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Provost Provost
Provost
46239 40500 4383 11259
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please provide the complete product number.

When logged into Windows, hold down the Fn key and tap the Esc key.

That will invoke a system information window which will provide the complete product number.

Which region of the world do you reside in?

I must know that in order to find HP contact information, per your request, that is appropriate for where you live.

If you really want to say thanks, click on the Thumbs up icon .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos
tonyabov Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Product name:HP ENVY TS m7 Notebook PC
Product number:E4S19UA#ABA

I am in North Carolina.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
46239 40500 4383 11259
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You will find contact methods on the following web document after you fill in the information requested and submit it. 

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/product/HP-ENVY-TouchSmart-m7-j000-Notebook-PC-series/535497...

If you really want to say thanks, click on the Thumbs up icon .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation