cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ryanh44
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Envy Ultrabook 6-1010sa Hinge Problem

HP Recommended
HP Envy Ultrabook 6-1010sa Hinge Problem<br><br>The left hinge on my laptop has come loose from the screen so its now popping out when I try and close the lid or move the screen. I've seen others have had problems with the hinges on these kinds of models - can anyone advise me on what to do next. It doesn't seem like anything is cracked or broken as such, but the hinge has come loose from the plastic inside of the screen. All screws are tight, so are these hinges only attached with glue?!<br><br>Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give - Ryan.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Advance23
Retired
Retired
2,789 3,298 152 321
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi ryanh44, and welcome to the HP Forums!

I have forward this thread off to the correct department.

Thanks.

I worked on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
JeffHelp
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
9,647 9,639 7 162
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

04/24/14- Jeff reached out to customer

I work for HP
0 Kudos
kobirulali
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I also have this problem, can you assist?

It is out of warranty.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation