cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ariccastro94
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Envy m6-n010dx is garbage.

HP Recommended
HP Envy m6-n010dx
iPhone
Where do I begin with this hunk of garbage. First of all that I spent $600 on a computer that was supposed to be a decent all around computer and it makes my phone look good.<br><br>Then there's the touch pad that hasn't worked right between 2 different machines and I used an external mouse because I didn't want to keep coming back to replace it. I've done every trouble shoot, download, uninstall and reinstall there are still problems. The cursor will jump around on the screen and act erratic using the touch pad.<br><br>Then there's how slow this is. This computer is supposed to be fast and powerful. I've barely had this computer for a couple months and it doesn't run nearly as fast as it could. I've kept minimal programs on it except for internet browsers and security programs. Everything beyond the essentials is stored externally. I know it runs slow because my fiancé has the model previous to mine and it works fine.<br><br>Then just today the wireless card went out. I was doing updates and after all the updates the computer couldn't connect to wifi saying that there was a problem with the wireless card. It had been running slow for a few days and still does.<br><br>And there is also that this thing overheats for no reason. But that's typical HP. I bought a cooling pad the same day I bought this computer and use it every time I power this on and I still have issues.<br><br>I'm furious that I spend $600 on a laptop that I worked my butt off to buy to replace the last HP laptop that junked out on me and here I am with another paperweight that not only junked out for no reason but did so probably within days of being able to return it to the store I bought it from.<br><br>I can personally assure that HP products will not enter my home and I will boycott HP products. I could have bought any other brand of computer and had the machine last me much longer than a couple months. I would not recommend HP to anyone and I would not buy another HP product again. Thank you HP for manufacturing $600 piles of garbage. I love that in the same amount of time it took me to make the money to buy this computer is the time it took for this computer to be ruined. I work a minimum wage job part time and go to school. I can't afford to be buying computers every 4 months when I have to buy books that often.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,592 90,469 11,638 24,938
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ariccastro94 wrote:
Where do I begin with this hunk of garbage. First of all that I spent $600 on a computer that was supposed to be a decent all around computer and it makes my phone look good ....

Hi,

No decent laptop on this earth you can buy for $600<br>For a reasonale laptop from any brand, you need to pocket out at least TWICE that amount.<br>I always say, for work and play, don't buy any laptop under $900 on the market today.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation