Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Ravi_Pol Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy x360 2 in 1, Keyboard is not locking in Tablet mode and audio is very very low

Hello Support,

I bought HP Envy x360 2 in 1 from Costco. But found 2 problems.

1. when I tried switching/ folding the laptop to tablet mode, then the keyboard did not locked up automatically. So it was still pressing key even on tablet mode.

2. Sound volume is very very low.

Please help and fix this asap.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12747 12732 824 1416
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy x360 2 in 1, Keyboard is not locking in Tablet mode and audio is very very low

@Ravi_Pol

Welcome to HP Support Forums. :) I came across you post and would like to help. I read that you have an HP Envy x360 2 in 1 laptop and when you try to use it in tablet mode, the keyboard does not get locked up and due to this the laptop pressed keys in tablet mode.Secondly, the sound volume is low. 

I recommend you to perform the below steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a solution: 

• Power off the laptop.
  • Disconnected AC adapter from the laptop.
  • Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
  • Reconnect the AC adapter.
  • Power ON the laptop.

Please check the sound output and if the sound is low then I suggest you to perform the steps from this link. These solutions are explained in detail in this document: http://hp.care/2hWQ9sW.

For the keyboard not getting locked in tablet mode, I suggest you to update the  Intel Integrated Sensor Solution Driver

Hope this helps. Please let me know how it goes and I will guide you further. Cheers! :)

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation