Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Deep284 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy x360 Keyboard and Touchpad do not work after restart or sleep

hp envy 15 x360 w102tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey, my hp envy  x360 keyboard and touchpad stop working after restart or sleep and the pc opens up in table mode, moreover autorotation do not works. But when I shut it down and start again it works fine. Can some body tell me how to fix this issue.

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
5851 346 624
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy x360 Keyboard and Touchpad do not work after restart or sleep

Hello @Deep284,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums! The forums are a great place where you can find solutions for your issues, with help from the community!

I read your post about the keyboard issue, and wanted to assist you!  I understand that it seems like you are having multiple issues with the Operating System.

Did this issue start to happen recently, or did you always have trouble with the notebook?  Did you install any updates recently?  If so, you can first try performing a System Restore, to set the notebook back to its previous working state.

If that does not work, then try resetting the notebook using the following document: 

HP PCs - Microsoft Push-Button Reset (Windows 10)

Next, make sure that all of you drivers are up to date, using the Windows Update.

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation