cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
5 5 0 0
Message 21 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Es cierto que se hacen cargo de todo. 

Eso sí que es lo más importante a la hora de comprar algo.

Me gusta la gente que reconoce las cosas y es agradecido.

Un saludo.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 22 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i am so happy with the recent repair for my g6 pavillion laptop

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 23 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have used HP printers for years. My third one developed a fault. I contacted HP support and received immediate

help via telephone.

My printer was still under warranty (purchased January 2013)  I received a new replacement printer via UPS Delivery

Service in just four days... two working days.  How about that!!!

Brilliant service!.... thank you so much, HP. support/diagnostic team.

p.s. Beware of getting the U.S site ... I inadvertently did this at the start and had to pay £25 to get the fault diagnosis

from a support technician!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 24 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The HP 3510 is an awful printer.  Do not buy this item. Spent hours on the phone with HP Tech support to try to get it up and running, to no avail.  And, HP Tech support staffers were awful and painful to deal with./

DO NOT BUY THIS PRINTER!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 25 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

jai u un probleme de disque dur et disque a memoire flash (ssd) tous les 2 HS ; jai apelè hp , il sont venu chercher mon pc puit il l on reparè 5 jours apres javais mon pc ,, aucune critique c une marque tres serieuse 10 sur 10 je recomande cette marque :manlol::manlol: service client impecable 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 3 0 0
Message 26 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Your service employee in Computercity Aalborg - Michelle - gave me a very competent help with my problem - supercervice.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 27 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@alemagg wrote:

Do you know when the winner of the mini PC will be drawn and where can I find the results of the prize draw? Thank you

@alemagg wrote:

Do you know when the winner of the mini PC will be drawn and where can I find the results of the prize draw? Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 2 0 0
Message 28 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

J'ai eu un problème avec l'imprimante HP6520, le service aprés vente de Boulanger a été trés efficece. HP me l'a remplacée

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 29 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I buy a new HP Deskjet 2515 and so happy with this because I can carry this to home and office because I am using only one printer for home and office. it is very light wight and easy to Carrie . I am very thankful for cheap and best product from HP. I am really so happy with this.

with best regards

Mahamood Kotta Thalayan

from Abu Dhabi ( U A E )

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 30 of 49
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Simpatia, rapidez, eficiência - 3 atributos presentes no serviço que me foi proporcionado pela Hp. Gostei.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation