Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP G62t-300

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

HI!

The laptop won't turn on, but the Caps Lock light is on, when plug to AC adapter?

No screen or beeps.  I tried hard reset and cleaned it. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
5,476 6,075 339 867
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @andriy11

Welcome to the HP Support Community! I saw your post regarding the problem with the laptop not turning on.  Is the Caps Lock light blinking? If so how many times? This blink code will help indicate what is failing. In that link there are two blink codes that indicate a problem with the BIOS. If you get either of those try Restoring the BIOS. If that doesn't work or you get one of the other blink codes then I recommend you call HP. You can reach HP Total Care at 1-800-474-6836 in North America or start here if you live outside of North America.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The light is on (not blinking) when i connect battery or changer. Tried to restore BIOS. No sign of life.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
5,476 6,075 339 867
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi andriy11,

At this point if it isn't turning on there is nothing else we can do in this manner. Your next step is to give us a call regarding repair options. You can reach HP Total Care at 1-800-474-6836 in North America or start here if you live outside of North America.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation