cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP HDX Mouse/Touchpad Issues

HP HDX 16
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I have two issues with my HP HDX 16.  First, the USB mouse won't work at all.  I've tried multiple USB ports, multiple mice (wired and wireless), and reinstalling drivers.  Can't seem to get any to work. 

This, of course, wouldn't be an issue is my Touchpad was working.  However, the Touchpad Mouse works but the mouse keys underneath won't.  This makes the computer mostly functional, except when I need to right click (which is fairly frequently). 

Any suggestions to get one or both working again?  When I look in my device manager, neither a mouse NOR the Touchpad is listed as a device. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP HDX Mouse/Touchpad Issues

I have two issues with my HP HDX 16.  First, the USB mouse won't work at all.  I've tried multiple USB ports, multiple mice (wired and wireless), and reinstalling drivers.  Can't seem to get any to work. 

This, of course, wouldn't be an issue is my Touchpad was working.  However, the Touchpad Mouse works but the mouse keys underneath won't.  This makes the computer mostly functional, except when I need to right click (which is fairly frequently). 

Any suggestions to get one or both working again?  When I look in my device manager, neither a mouse NOR the Touchpad is listed as a device. 

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation