Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Intern
Intern
18 16 1 7
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP HS3110 HP Mobile Brand Device | GNSS Sensor

G7T32AV
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear HP Support Team, 

I reasently installed a HP HS3110 HSPA+ Mobile Brodband Device in my HP Zbook 15 G2 device (G7T32AV). Since then I have seen that I am able to acces the UMTS Mobile Network. 

Unfortunatly I cannot understand how to start the GNSS Sensor that is built in the HP HS3110 HSPA+ Mobile Brodband Device. For I also de remember connecting the GPS and Main antana cabels into the module but do not understand why the GNSS Sensor isnt working or starting? 

My laptop specs are as followed:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvk291mtz2te42o/DxDiag.txt?dl=0

Can you please inform me how to start the GNSS Sensor built within my HP HS3110 HSPA+ Mobile Brodband Device? 

Thank You & Kind Regards, 

Paul Varghese 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation