cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SillyUncleWilly
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Mini 110-1030NR latest BIOS version and where to get an update

Mini 110-1030NR
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

What's the latest BIOS version number for the Mini 110-1030NR? And is an update still available? I looked in the downloads section of the support page and couldn't find anything.

Many thanks for your help!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Level 9
1,978 1,975 183 586
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The ones you find on the HP Website for your unit are the latest.

You might find new versions for different model but they might not be compatible so the latest versions are the ones you see on the HP Website for your unit.

Wish you luck,
Karthik

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post)
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
0 Kudos
SillyUncleWilly
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I didn't see any BIOS updates listed, so I must have the latest.

Thanks again!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation