Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 3 (488 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP Mini 110

Can my HP Mini 110 run on 22 volts as well as 110?  Heading for Germany and need to know for sure.

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: HP Mini 110

The Above information is wrong.......

the HP adapters operats on the power range 110-240... so it will work... however you'll just need a plug adapter which will convert the US type plug to a german type of plug....

you do not need the step down converter........

View solution in context
Dean
Message 2 of 3 (475 Views)

[ Edited ]

North american power adapters support 110-240 volts input. If you are going to germany, you need to try for power converter that fit into germany sockets. Here is the type of plug points in germany:

Capture.JPG

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
Professor
Message 3 of 3 (469 Views)

The Above information is wrong.......

the HP adapters operats on the power range 110-240... so it will work... however you'll just need a plug adapter which will convert the US type plug to a german type of plug....

you do not need the step down converter........

||
//Click on Kudos if my reply was helpful and answered your question//

||-If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution-||
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation