Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Honor Student
Posts: 2
Member Since: ‎08-30-2016
Message 1 of 2 (258 Views)

HP Pavilion 17-g121wm Notebook

Some letter keys on the HP Pavilion 17-g121wm Notebook are starting to fade after about 10+ months of use. How can I correct this or is there any type of covers or replacement key stickers that can cover over the letters.

0 Kudos
Regents Professor
Posts: 4,160
Member Since: ‎04-09-2015
Message 2 of 2 (225 Views)

Re: HP Pavilion 17-g121wm Notebook

Hello Skunny,


Welcome to FORUM !!


The first thing I recommend is, please contact HP and have the Keyboard changed/replaced under warranty. 

Then Buy and use Keyboard Cover, so that it remains new and looks good forever.


If not under warranty the simply use the keyboard cover on the existing keyboard.


Like this https://www.amazon.com/CaseBuy-17-g030nr-17-g103dx-17-g130nr-17-g120nr/dp/B0158UXASU


Contact HP


Verify the warranty status here:





Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again


 **Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.


Thank You,


I am not an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation