Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
SilverMay13 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 17 notebook is not charging even though it is plugged in

HP Pavilion 17-e049wm notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Can someone please help? My Pavilion is plugged in and for the past few days i noticed that it was pretty low. I checked today and clicked on the battery button to see the status and it says "19% avalible (plugged in, not charging)".

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1898
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 17 notebook is not charging even though it is plugged in

Hi @SilverMay13,

Welcome to the HP Forum!

Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member.  It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience, here is a link for you to review, should you have any concerns:

First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More 

I grasp that your notebook is  that you are connected to power, but the battery is not charging.Here are two links that should help you with this difficulty:

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10)

Should you determine that the battery requires replacement, here is a link to :

HP Notebook PCs - Purchasing a Replacement Battery

Please let me know the results.

Thanks! If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution"button down below in this message. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "Thumbs Up" to give me a Kudos. :catvery-happy: 

Sparkles1

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation