cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Diabetologist
Level 2
9 8 0 8
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion DM4

hello
i am an old hp customer.
i have 4 hp laptops. 
this dm4 has design issues - hinge and screen which leads to repeated problems.
its not just me
I am giving you more than 5 examples (people who were dm4 owners, people who had repeated dm4 hinge issue, people who
 got the hinge repaired and replaced a number of time, but all in vain and then these people changed HP brand loyality 
and moved to other laptop brands).
1. first is my own case.....i have been in trouble due to dm4 hinge
2. dr jamal ashraf - MS Orthopedic surgeon (u can reach him thru mr abid -     09839076251)
3. his sister - miss ashraf (u can reach her thru mr abid -     09839076251)
4. atleast 3 more people u will find on these links
5. pics of another dm4 owner facing hinge issue - he emailed me 5 pics which i can forward to u, if u r interested. he is mr neil young from dartmouth medical school.
kindly instruct concerned authority to take back my laptop and reimburse my money.
thanks
-- 
Dr.Kshitij Shankhdhar MD, Dip.Diab., FAPWCA, FICN
Diabetologist and Diabetic Foot Expert,
L.K.Diabetes Centre, Lucknow, India.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Gaurang_YNWA
Level 1
3 3 0 2
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion DM4

Did HP help in resolving the hinge issues via this forum?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation