Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dhouser Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion Notebook digitizer PN

Pavilion Notebook 17-G150CY
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm looking for the part number for the glass/digitizer portion of the display for a 17-G series notebook.  The complete display PN is 809300-001.  My LCD appears to be working just fine.   Partsurfer got me this far.

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
12814 1664 4244
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion Notebook digitizer PN

Hi,

It is not spared separately. Touch screen display comes as whole assembly.

Manual: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04655126

You try your luck by searching part number online and see if any seller is sparing it separately. No gaurantee that it would work. Confirm with seller genuineness and part.

Regards

Visruth
I'm a Volunteer AND I don't work for HP

Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say thank you and Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" if this is the answer you needed
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation