Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion X360
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

I recently got a HP Pavilion Beats Audio Edition Notebook from a friend and it am now trying to get it to work. The problem is that it will not power on and will not charge after Hard Resets. I have tried going into a livechat room but nothing is working to get support on there, I have also tried calling the support number and that hasn't worked either. My model number is 11-n011dx I do not have a warrenty on the computer. If there is anymore information needed I will update the post. 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
Hi,

This is not the official HP technical support

HP maintains no official presence here

All the members helping here are end users like you

For direct HP technical support,
Phone assist: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

I have no idea why you're not getting phone connected.

Was this machine powering on before you recieved it from your friend?

Is any LEDs blinking or lighting up when you connect AC outlet power?

Are there any noise of life at all?

You can replace battery or AC adapter with new ones to isolate the issue. Try other AC power outlets too?

Regards

Visruth
HP Recommended
The computer was working a week before they gave it to me and there is not any LEDs when plugged in.
HP Recommended

Then what you could is to try my earlier suggestions regarding battery and AC adapter.

Otherwise I am feeling it to be board or power connector issue. Get it checked by local certified board level technician.

HP Recommended

I'd try unplugging the charger from the unit, even from the wall socket, remove the battery, then hold the power button down for more than 60 secs.  Then well, you know.

Best regards and happ-eir-trails,

wguru

HP Recommended

Already hard reset/power reset been tried I suppose.

See @MalDixon 's initial post.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.