Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Банановый Top Student
Top Student
3 0 1
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion X360 13-u001ur M2+HDD

HP Pavilion X360 13-u001ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.

I have the HP Pavilion X360 13-u001ur  with SATA 1 Tb HDD. Can i use this HDD and add a new M2 SDD ? Or this notebook can have only a one hard drive - HDD or m2 SDD.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12747 822 1398
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Банановый

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. I read your post and understand that you have an HP Pavilion x360 13-u001ur laptop and would like to know if you could install an additional SSD to it. Maybe I can get you an answer.

I did some research and located the user-guide for the laptop.  On page no. 42, it explains about adding an SSD to the laptop. The maximum SSD tested on the laptop is 128 GB. Please refer to the user guide and let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

0 Kudos
Банановый Top Student
Top Student
3 0 1
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

May I install m2.SSD and 1 TB HDD at the same time?

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12747 822 1398
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Банановый

Thanks for replying. :) I checked an HP Internal tool which explains how to replace internal components for this laptop model. It did show the place inside the laptop where the HDD and the SSD fit. They might overlap each other (SSD above the HDD) and may not fit at the same time. I suggest you open the laptop and check if there is space above the HDD for an SSD. 

At the same time, I will send you a private message with the link which explains how and where to install the components for your laptop. Keep me posted. Cheers!

0 Kudos
Банановый Top Student
Top Student
3 0 1
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't open the laptop because hasn't bought it yet. =)

HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12747 822 1398
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Банановый

Thanks for your reply. :) Anyhow please check before you buy the laptop. Take care and feel free to contact us for any technical queries. Cheers! :)

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation