cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Chris-Ryan
Level 1
11 5 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion dv6 - 3061ee Notebook PC - BD Rom problem?

i have a problem with my BD Rom, it doesn't read any dvd other than blank cd/dvd it can burn files to cd/dvd but it cannot read!!

i really don't care about the BD Rom ability to read bluray dvds what i need is just a simple dvd RW rom, where i can burn files to the cd/dvd, can you give me a link where i can buy a DVD rom that can replace my BD Rom?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 4 Hasan_M
Level 4
64 64 6 15
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion dv6 - 3061ee Notebook PC - BD Rom problem?

If you are interested, you can try the external dvd drive which you can connect whenever is required and remove and keep it when not in use:

http://shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-office/-/products/Accessories/CD-DVD-and-Blu-Ray/A2U56AA?HP-Extern...

I work for HP....
........................just trying to help where I can, but not speaking on behalf of HP.

Clicking Kudos! is a nice way to say "Thank You" if this helped you .... also mark "Accept It As A Solution" so that others get a benefit from it..
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation