cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion dv6-6155tx graphic driver

HP Pavilion dv6-6155tx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

HP Pavilion dv6-6155tx graphic driver i have tried "

AMD/Intel Switchable High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver

8.15.10.2476 Rev. 84.9 MB Mar 1, 2016

but it not even installs

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
117,238 107,419 17,009 26,053
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

That 84.9 MB driver HP posted is a mistake.  There aren't any AMD graphics drivers in that file.

This is the one you should be using, and if it doesn't work, unfortunately I would not know why it doesn't.

This package provides the AMD High-Definition (HD) Graphics Driver and Catalyst Control Center for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system. For notebooks with switchable graphics modes, this package includes drivers for both graphics processing units (GPUs). Switchable graphics enable users to switch between a power-saving graphics mode (normally used under battery power) and a high-performance graphics mode. If high-definition multimedia interface (HDMI) video output is supported, this package also installs the HDMI Audio Driver.

File name: sp55092.exe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
5 3 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

its  installed but i cant open catlyst contreol panel and after restart it stuck in windows logo

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation