Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
devin66 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion dv6 enabling VT-x in BIOS

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO RESTORE BIOS TO DEFAULT IN HP 2000 NOTEBOOK SO THAT MY VM WARE CAN WORK BY ENABLING INTEL VT

THANKS IN ADVANCE

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
1409 75 132
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion dv6 enabling VT-x in BIOS

Hello @devin66

Welcome to the HP Forums.

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

While powering on the notebook and press the F10 key about once a second, BIOS should load.  Here, the bottom should list what key to load the defaults (usually f9). 

Note: By default virtualization will be disabled (Go to bios and enable it)

Let me know the outcome. I'll be eagerly waiting to assist you with same,

Cheers :)

Please click "Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the "Kudos Thumbs UP" to say“ Thanks” for helping!

Regards,
Sizzlingsum_13
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation