cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
abadi947 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion dv7 6b00ee suddenly shuts down

Pavilion dv7 6b00ee
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Dear HP community,

My hp laptop started shutting down suddenly with no warning or blue screen whatsoever, when it doe, I try to turn it back on but it tartar up for just a second for the light t turn on and then shuts down and I have to unplug it and wait a w seconds to turn it back on again and sometimes it takes even longer.

The weird things is I can go to the recovery page by clicking escape and then f2 and run whatever tests I want without it shutting down, I tried all the tests but they fail duo to the memory module, I tried replacing both my RAMs with no avail

I gave it to a computer shop and they did the following:
Changed RAM
Changed the hard disks
Changed the cooler
Changed the fan

Changed the laptop cover

They gave me the last solution of changing the motherboard but that would cost too much and I don't really think the problem is that big.

Please help 😞
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
abadi947 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion dv7 6b00ee suddenly shuts down

New update: for the first time, laptop turned off in the BIOS screen after running some tests...
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation