cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
garber
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Pavilion g4 - I am missing Windows Media on Windows 7

HP Recommended

HP Pavilion g4 - I cannot find the Windows Media program anymore.  Unable to play CD/DVD's.  What can I do to fix this?  Why doesn't HP give us the disks when we purchase the computer?  Dell does...

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
redlofredlof
Level 7
Level 7
804 780 69 164
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Are you talking about windows media player?

If so then do this, Assuming you are running windows8, press Windows button + Q

this will bring up the search menu.

Press the search button and type "windows media player" without the quotes.

this should bring up the program.

You can attach the program to the start screen by right clicking on it and selecting the option at the bottom of the page,"Pin to Start"

I'm an HP Employee.The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.
Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you.Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answerAccept as Solutionif it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
garber
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 7 -   Windows media player is not listed among the programs in my computer.  How do I fix this?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation