Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Soviet Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion x360 break screen and can not touch screen

HP Pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

Dear Sir

My

HP Pavilion x360 is now broke the screen but i can still use is as nomal but it can not touch screen . what should I do ,

If our smart phone it break the screen it still can use why my Pavilion X360 can not touch screen ?

Please help

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
1459 116 117
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion x360 break screen and can not touch screen

Hello @Soviet,

Welcome to HP Forums!

I have read your post and wanted to help. I understand that you have an issue with the Touchscreen on your Pavilion x360 computer.

Touch screen consists of a digitizer and the LCD. The digitizer is the part that is responsible for sensing touch and sits in front of the LCD and is adhered to the bottom side of the top sheet of glass on the screen. The LCD is only responsible for displaying the image on the screen.

As the digitizer is affected, touchscreen is not responding.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation