cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Erica1984
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Pavillion won't stay charged

HP Recommended

My HP Pavillionn dv4-1275  won't hold its charge.  It'll charge when plugged in, stay charged for a little bit when unplugged then the next time I turn my computer on its back at 42%charge.

Does anyone else have this problem?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
cox1371
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my dv7-1232nr was doing something like that. It turned out to be a bad battery.  Go to help and support from the start menu. Then to troubleshooting tools and in that menu battery check. Try that and see what you find out. Good luck getting HP to warranty a battery. I diagnosed mine the 26th of Dec. and still have not heard from HP to fix the problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation