cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
h1 Top Student
Top Student
4 2 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Photosmart Mz67 Digital camera

Hi,

have that camera since 2 years, I really like it.

There is one real issue, maybe somebody has some good advice: the cover of the battery compartment is of lousy quality, simply plastic.

I could get a replacement camera when it did break first time, which is not possible anymore. Tried to get that part from HP, not in the list.

Any idea on how to get a new cover or how to repair (I'm now trying with Velcro, does not really work as nothing seems to properöly stick to the casing)

tx&br, hh 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
paulmclaugh Honor Student
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the exact same problem and of course it's out of warranty.  Did you find any part or refurb replacement options?
0 Kudos
CaroG87 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same problem here ..... it's just a little plastic nub (really) that has either worn down or broken off. The only thing I have holding mine together is duct tape. I LOVE this camera but hate the shoddy battery cover. And of course, now that the camera line is discontinued................ AAARGH. I don't want to have to upgrade a camera JUST over this. What a shame.

0 Kudos
nancy85 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello everyone. I really need your help.

I've had this camera for about 2 years and it's been working just fine, but in the last few months a virus apparently caught him up (and I haven't got the slightest idea how that happened), and at first my computer wouldn't recognize it while connected to it, then I connected it to another pc which didn't want to open it either because of the anti-virus program that kept warning on several 'trojans'; now, I cannot even connect it nor turn it on because the first and the only thing you see on display is 'batteries depleted'! While, of course, all 8 batteries that I tried are fully charged.

What am I supposed to do?

Do you have any, any idea?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation