cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Jurists Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Probook 450 GO laptop SD card reader not working

SD card reader not recognizing any sd card and not working. Any suggestions?

+ Touch pad not working with double click - have to use the button below

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Retired
8,219 6,895 449 842
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Jurists 

Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.

To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since the ProBook 450 G0 is a commercial product. You can do this here: Notebook - HP ProBook, EliteBook, Compaq, Slate/Tablet PC, Armada, LTE

The support page for your product may be helpful in the meantime: HP ProBook 450 G0 Notebook PC

I hope this helps!

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Jurists Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I downloaded the necessary driver software on HP webpage for my touch pad and SD card reader and everything works fine now. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation