Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (1,070 Views)

HP Probook 6450b bios problems

Heyho

Just cleaned my laptops memorys and reinstalled windows on it. Everythig is working fine out the fact that I cant connect to internet with wire or wireless connection. I think it's the bios that are missing but I'm not sure (I'm reallly sucky with comupters) I've tried to install some bios/drivers from HP website but without success. So here I am with empty hands and an empty computer that I can't do jack**bleep** with asking for help.

Thanks for taking your time for reading and I would be forever greatfull for some help.

Snakalabama

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Retired
Message 2 of 2 (1,044 Views)

Re: HP Probook 6450b bios problems

Hello snakalabama, welcome to the HP Forums.

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums, since this is a commercial product. You can click here for the link.

Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.

I worked on behalf of HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation