cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lmp1054
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP QUICKDOCK ES631AA USB Failed

HP Recommended

Hello,

I have bought this Quickdock about 8 months ago, its great has everything I need, and suddenly USB ports stopped working.... is this common? 

Is it hardware? No changes to my computer plugged it into a different computer same problem....

I really like this port replicator i would actually by the same one again if this is not a common problem.... warrantly has expired on it... 

2 REPLIES 2
m3ph1st0
3 3 0 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi!

I've got the same problem. I've had an ES632AA, and i had 1 year warranty. It died after 1 year and 2 months... So i opened it. The controller IC was totally burned out, and i'm not the only one who has this failure. And i've got no chance to replace it or get my money back... Congrats HP! Great job...

DSC04795.gif

DSC04800.gifDSC04801.gifDSC04796.gifDSC04797.gifDSC04798.gif

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Danmer
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same sh*t!

and same blown detail.... 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation