The HP Community is here for you.
12-05-2008 01:12 PM
Hello! I have HP Pavilion dv6186ea and i would like to buy docking station to my notebook. I saw two docking station ES631AA and ES632AA, what is the difference between the two and are one of them or both compateble to my notebook?
Thanx in advance!
12-07-2008 11:30 PM
try this one
HP xb4 Notebook Media Docking Station
- Adjust your notebook to the best viewing height
- Stay connected to everything—power, peripherals, Internet—via a single cable
- Get excellent sound with the powerful, integrated Altec Lansing 2.1 speaker system
- Connect an MP3 or CD player to the docking station's auxiliary audio-in port
- Back up data on the integrated HP Media Drive storage bay—just connect our Personal Media Drive1 or Pocket Media Drive2 directly to the docking station
- Connect a secondary notebook via USB, then share USB peripherals connected to your docking station3
- Charge USB devices even when your notebook is disconnected; the docking station supplies six powered USB ports
- Use the ports: VGA for connecting an external monitor, Ethernet, multiple audio outputs, microphone, and consumer IR for a mobile remote control (sold separately)
- Plug and play: you need no drivers or software for setup
- Get answers to product questions toll-free, 24 x 7, or via e-mail in as little time as an hour
- Warranty: one-year limited
- Compatibility: HP Pavilion dv4, dv5, dv7, dv2000, dv6000, dv9000, tx1000, tx2000 series; HP HDX 16, 18 series; Compaq Presario CQ45, V3000, V6000 series
Use your laptop screen as your monitor, and position it at the perfect viewing height. Save space on your desk and use a single connection for power, peripherals, and the Web. What makes it all possible: our xb4 Notebook Media Docking Station, which includes a full-sized wireless keyboard and wireless optical mouse.
Price $249.99 * Save $50 with instant rebate -$50.00 Price after rebate (You save 20%**) $199.99 *
HP Notebook QuickDock
Price $129.99 * Save $40 with instant rebate -$40.00 Price after rebate (You save 30.8%**) $89.99 *
go to shopping.hp.com and search for these docks and choose your preferences.... both are compatible with your notebook
03-15-2011 08:56 AM
I have a new question but could not get the new topic to actually post under Quickbook so hopefully someone will see this. I have a quickbook with my DV6 and for the past 6 months the mouse randomly executes mouse clicks driving me crazy. I have replaced the docking station but not the wireless transmitter (the MORFD6UO) or the mouise/keyboard. I am not even sure I how to get a replacment MORFD6UO. Any feedback or help will greatly appreaciated.
01-06-2012 10:52 AM
I have an HP DV9205us and am looking for a docking station that has a power pass-thru. The power plug on my latop doen't always power up the laptop and this has gotten on my nerves. Is the ES631AA#ABA the only docking station that works with the DV9205us