cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jfoley677
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Simplepass reinstall

HP Recommended
HP Envy touchsmart notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

Today my HP simplepass app came up with a referral message and wouldn't let me into the app. I un-installed it and I'm wondering if I could get a link to the latest download of simplepass. I just updated to windows 10 and now its not working.

Thanks,

Jack

1 REPLY 1
frrw
Level 8
1,890 1,883 83 185
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello jfoley:

Sorry you did not post your computer's complete information. Other wise I would have provided you with direct links to computer's HP website page.  If your computer is capable to windows 10 HP would have specific directions  for upgrading your computer and the drivers and software for windows 10 and troubleshooting for windows 10.  There are so many HP Envys made all with different versions of windows operating systems and software. 

You can get there your by  entering your computer's information on this page.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/ 

The name of it Systematic  thats the manufactures of the software.  Please next time you post please follow my examples:   My computers are:

HP Touchsmart 600-1050 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and HP Pavilion DV7t-7000 cto Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Do you see the difference? I did not just list HP Touchsmart or HP DV7 why because their are thousands of them made. No body can not figure out witch model you have just base information. There is a huge difference between Windows  XP and Windows 7  and Windows 10.  You are welcome frrw.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation