Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
John_Lo Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre Pro x360 G1 - SCCM 2012 OSD

HP Spectre Pro x360 G1
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

My company recently purchase seven of these units, which look very impressive but has left me in the situation of trying to modify our current SCCM 2012 Operating System Deployment TAsk Sequence to include this model.

We also purchased seven “3005pr USB 3.0" Port Replicators to facilitate connection to our network, whicxh do not allow PXE boot. I am aware of a PXE Bootable USB to Ethernet adapter (part no. XZ613AA) which would overcome this, but this then leads me to these two questions.

1. Can someone point me in the direction of SCCM 2012 buil;d documentation for these units?

2. If I were the have these units built using the Ethernet adapter, what problems will switching the units over to the Port Replicators cause and how can these issues be overcome? Given that each will have different MAC addresses.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
taduvaia Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Spectre Pro x360 G1 - SCCM 2012 OSD

Hi,

Did issue got resolved,

have u tried to change the replicator ?

Did u got any documentation for these units,If please share me i am also facing same issues with "HP Spectre Pro x360 G2"

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation