cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Stream 11 Notebook Sound Problems

HP Recommended

This is a brand new notebook.

All was fine with it until recently when the sound started lagging when playing music. This has been the case with and without headphones. Now it constantly makes a loud and irritation white noise static sound as soon as I log in.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

I have googled everything. I have removed programs recently installed by it.

Drivers are up to date.

This is so frustrating and disappointing. I need this little notebook to work properly for business reasons.

Thanks in advance for any insights!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 7
891 865 36 123
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi! Try Uninstalling Any Audio Drivers For Your Computer And Then Restart The PC

Good Luck!

Regards: 1029rjmenvy17t

Please 'KUDO' If You Like for Thumbs Up and 'Accept As Solution' If This Fixed Your Problem

To Help Other People Find This and Help Them Fix the Same or Similar Problems

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation