cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sebas2016 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Support Assistant can't connect to internet

HP ENVY dv6 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi guys,

Well the thing is that my Hp Support Assistant is not connecting to internet so can never check for updates, obviously I can connect to internet, I can navigate with my browser and as you can see in below attached images the HP connection check is working fine.

interneterror.JPGinternetCheck.JPG

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,477 4,662 304 282
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Support Assistant can't connect to internet

Hello @Sebas2016,

Welcome to HP Support Forums, I'm here to help. 🙂

Uninstalling and re-installing HP Support Assistant should resolve the issue, follow the steps below to uninstall HP Support Assistant.

1.) In Windows, search for and open Uninstall a program.

2.) On the Programs and Feature windows, select HP Support Solutions Framework, then click Uninstall.

3.) Once Support Solution Framework is removed. Select HP Support Assistant, then click Uninstall.

4.) Restart the computer.

Download and install the latest version of HP Support Assistant from here: http://hp.care/2dpbDBt

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes!

**Click on the KUDOS Star to say "thanks" for helping!**

**Please Mark a Reply "Accept As Solution" if this has resolved your issue.**

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation