cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jfoley677
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Support is slow, unrealiable and never really open.

HP Recommended
Envy touchsmart 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

bought my HP envy touchsmart notebook in August 2014 and generally its been working well however, I have had to contact HP support on numerous occassions because it has broken in one way or another. Whats rather annoying is that HP customer service is NEVER open. No support on the weekend or after 6PM which is rediculous because most people work til 5PM anyway. When on the phone the assisstants are really friendly, but take ages to sort the problem out. If replacement parts are needed, they take ages to arrive. I bought a battery for £75 and it turns out that the battery wasnt the problem and I nearly had to pay for a new charger! I managed to get the charger ordered on christmas eve on express delivery with one of the assisstants, it is now the 28th december and there is no sign of the charger and there is no way I can see whats happening with it because HP support is closed today. I understand that there was christmas day and boxing day which is a national holiday but the 27th is not and express delivery meant a 1-2 day delivery time. It has now been 5 days and I have been without a laptop for about 3 weeks. Most other companies have support open apart from HP. How am I supposed to know where this charger is and when its going to arrive?

1 REPLY 1
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,611 325 972
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jfoley677

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation