cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sanchertx
Level 8
Level 8
923 882 66 357
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Win 7 upgrade

HP Recommended

Hello,

Please make sure you check out the HP Win 7 upgrade site to see if you are eligible for a free Win 7 upgrade.

http://www.hp.com/united-states/consumer/windows7-upgrade/index.html

regards,

I am an HP employee.

"Did my response help with your issue? If so, please give me Kudos by clicking the "Kudos" button or mark the post that solved your problem as the Accepted Solution. Thanks!"
1 REPLY 1
eClaire
Level 4
69 67 2 15
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you have already ordered a Windows 7 Upgrade Kit from HP, you can check order status by having your Order # (starts with a "222xxxxx" handy, going to the order website and clicking View/Track Order near the top-center of the screen.

The status will be displayed along with a key on the bottom left which displays what the different status options mean:

NEW = order placed; proof of purchase not yet received.
POP RECEIVED = proof of purchase received but not yet validated; processed within 7 business days of receipt.
ACCEPTED = proof of purchased validated
IN PROCESS = preparing order for shipment. Typically 3-5 business days.
SHIPPED = kit in transit to customer. Typically 3-5 business days in transit.

There will be an email notification sent just after the Upgrade Kit ships out to let you know when to expect the arrival.

HP employee who is speaking for myself and not for HP.
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation