cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sanjeevsuman Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 31 of 40
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Wireless Assistant not working

The amber does not change into blue and when I click the hyperlink to HP wireless assistant, nothing happens.  Tried to download the wireless assistant again but did not work out.  what can be the reasons and what are its solutions?

0 Kudos
Ardhendu Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 32 of 40
Flag Post
HP Recommended

DEAR CUSTOMER,

PLEASE FIND THE MESSAGE AND REPLY ASAP. THERE HAVE A WIRELESS PROBLEM. THE PROBLEM IS NO WIRELESS NETWORK WERE FOUND IN RANGE. I CAN'T ACCESS THE INTERNET. DON'T IGNORE THE MESSAGE.REPLY POSITIVELY

0 Kudos
alimsca Honor Student
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 33 of 40
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I need to know why it shows/prompt  wireless assistant not available and compell to shut down

Ali
0 Kudos
jisk Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 34 of 40
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't know if this helps anyone. mine stop working just suddenly while i was using the laptop. Swipe the wireless button, won't turn blue. it stays red. 😞

search the web for weeks for solution.  finally one of the advise was to open the control panel.

I notice the wireless assistant icon. Open it, it give a message: "This device has been disabled by the wireless network tile in the windows mobility centre. To enable this device, go to the windows mobility centre".  Click on the link "Windows Mobility Centre" (icon also can be found on Control Panel)

Click on "Turn Wireless Network ON"

whoala.. it is fixed.. cant believe it is so trivial.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
lamarreandy Tutor
Tutor
16 11 1 0
Message 35 of 40
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have the same problem for 3 months now.

Have not find the solution even after serious looking.

Have no problem connection thru RG-45 but no wireless connection working.

I have the wireless button at the bottom of the screen, it is always YELLOW and won't turn BLUE.

Sometime it does...... I see all the wireless possibilities with mine included, when I press on it, I am asked to enter my PW and when I do the laptop reboot itself.

It seems that a lot of people have this problem but HP seem not to do anything about this problem.

WONT BUY A HP PRODUCT NEXT TIME  ...............

0 Kudos
chris2728 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 36 of 40
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i tryed 6 times pushing the button does not want to turn on went control panal did what it said did not work what should i do

0 Kudos
larahibi Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 37 of 40
Flag Post
HP Recommended

my hp wireless assist is not working

0 Kudos
alimsca Honor Student
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 38 of 40
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ali
0 Kudos
alimsca Honor Student
Honor Student
3 3 0 0
Message 39 of 40
Flag Post
HP Recommended

no time to lose for wa programme
Ali
0 Kudos
hp_salsa Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 40 of 40
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank u for this tip!  While my blue light button never returned, and hp wirelessless assistance still doesn't work, your suggestion DID allow my system to see all wifi connections and to contect with one.  So, excellent homework!   Cheers.mc

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation