cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Tenz
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ZBook 15 G3 - "Do nothing" when lid is closed does not work

HP ZBook 15 G3
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello,

When changing the power options settings in Windows 7 for "When closing lid" to "Do Nothing" upon closing the lid, the laptop still goes to sleep. If I change the setting back to "Sleep" and save then change the setting back to "Do Nothing" it works only for a short period of time before it goes back to sleep when lid is closed even though in power options, the "Do Nothing" is still selected.

Has anyone run into this issue and if so, what you did to fix it? I'd rather not reimage the OS if I don't have to.

Thanks!

Tenz

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation