Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MarOst Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ZBook Studio G3 touchpad issue

T7W02EA#AK8
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Annoying issue with the touchpad. Press and hold any key and at the same time, try moving the mouse. Not working. You need to let go of the pressed key in order for it to work. Since I am trying to do this all the time in my music program, and still not been able to use my muscle memory, I think it is annoyning. Propably just a driver issue. Any input someone?

Using driver: http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=8934841&swItemId=ob_165565_1&swEnvOid=419...

Thanks

Marcus

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Grad Student Grad Student
Grad Student
216 216 18 34
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I understand that you are facing the issue with the touchpad, could you please try with the troubleshooting in the link provided below and let us know if this helps.

Link: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04648748

Regards
Satish P
HP Inc

Click on " Kudos Star " icon on left hand side if resolved.

I am a HP employee, but the comments in this forum is of my own and does not represent HP

0 Kudos
MarOst Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Appologies for the delayed answer. The flew got in the way. I checked you link and got into the touchpad customization settings where disabling TouchGuard resolved it for me. Thanks.

Regards

Marcus

0 Kudos
Grad Student Grad Student
Grad Student
216 216 18 34
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You are welcome Marcus, and thanks for using HP support Forum.

Regards
Satishp4

Hit Thumb's up icon if the issue is resolved.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation