Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JA8231 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP diagnostics

Probook 4540s
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Hp probook 4540s used to ave advanced diagnostics but now only has hp diagnostics with the option of hard drive check and memory check and nothing else.

1 REPLY
Provost Provost
Provost
13361 1255 2976
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP diagnostics

JA8231

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

Wish I had good news for you, but I don't ...

The UEFI diagnostics you refer to are linked to the Win8.1 page for your PC, but NOT to the Win10 page: http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=5229456&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4158

This could be a simple oversight by HP, in which you could then download and install the diagnostics from the Win8.1 page.  Or, it could more likely be that those do not work in Win10 -- in which you're then out of luck.

My suggestion is to try downloading and install them anyway, they might just work.

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation