cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jake07702 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP envy notebook 13 windows 10 no wireless adaptors found on this device

Hi and thanks in advance.

I recently purchased a new HP envy 13-d053sa and its awesome! Only problem is when it has been in sleep or sometimes after reboot the wirless adaptor turns off. In the wirless setting it reads: No wireless adaptors foumd on this device

To get my wifi back on I have to restart multiple times or put it into sleep and back up again until it decides to appear and auto connect.

I tried in the device manager to uncheck the box that allows the laptop to cut the power to it and have ensure updated drivers. The problem is when it happens there is no sign a network adaptor exists at all!!

Thanks again - Jake

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
41,441 38,140 3,337 13,996
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP envy notebook 13 windows 10 no wireless adaptors found on this device

Have you checked your Support page for latest Wireless driver?

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-13-d000-notebook-pc/7771341/model/8942316#Z7...

If the problem persists it may be a hardware problem. Fill out the form here to start a support ticket.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/product/HP-ENVY-13-d000-Notebook-PC/7771341/model/8942316

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation